Want to have your costume upcycled into new treasures?! Bring your dress out of the back of the closet or out from under the mattress and have it crafted into beautiful new ways to cherish your Irish dance memories.
This can also be a great way to have special gifts created for those who've been involved with your Irish dance experience, like former or current feis moms & dads, teachers, team members, family, friends, etc.
How does the custom process work?
- Submit a custom order inquiry using the contact form with a brief description of any initial ideas for types of pieces you'd like created out of your costume.
- I will follow up with you via email within 2-3 business days to collect more details and photos of your costume.
- You will then receive a quote for the custom pieces and once confirmed you will receive shipping instructions for sending in your costume.
- When the costume and initial payment are received, work on your pieces will begin.
- Half way through production you will get sneak preview photos of progress. Once finished you'll receive the final photos and your pieces will be carefully packaged up and shipped to you.
- Total turnaround time is typically 4-8 weeks depending on the scope of the order.
Please contact with any questions about custom orders.